Friday, January 10, 2014

Peaceful and Loving Afternoon Photoshoot

Today Michelle decided she wanted to be a model and let me take a bunch of pictures of her. I can't believe she let me keep taking shot after shot while she just smiled and looked on thoughtfully.



I don't know if these pictures even convey her beauty. Sometimes I sit there in awe of how beautiful, intelligent, and curious she is. How could we make something so perfect?
Even with messy hair and a runny nose, this child is just pure wonder.


 Charlie got a little jealous of the attention and jumped in some of the pictures. The lighting in the living room at that moment was just perfect and the two of them were so agreeable!



Such a nice, peaceful afternoon. I love how these pictures aren't forced or posed; they're natural, pure, and show how much we love each other. Look at those beautiful eyes in the nursing picture! Her whole face just says love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment