- Misha! She has started speaking in much longer sentences, and the things that come out of her mouth are hilarious! She is always saying "take a look" and is such an actress! She loves to kiss herself in the mirror and laugh at her own jokes :)
2. Book(s) you read-SO MANY! After last month I was ashamed of my lack of reading. So, I signed up for a Good Reads account and ended up reading 11 books!
- Gone Girl by Gllian Flynn
- I did NOT like it that much. SO many people raved about it, but it left me feeling blah.
- The whole Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris (4 books total)
- They started off GREAT! I loved the first two, but then they started getting repetitive and incestuous, Lol.
- The first half of the Aurora Teagarden series by Charlaine Harris
- I am in love with these books! I am only halfway through the series, but since we're moving in two weeks I haven't checked out more books because I will slack on my packing.
- The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman
- A GREAT book! A very quick, but colorful and beautiful read. I recommend it for sure :)
3. Shows/Movies you liked- Orphan Black, Pretty Little Liars and Jeopardy have been on my TV a lot since I've been home this week (no books to distract me). I've had episodes piling up on the DVR and I'm finally watching them so we can return our cable box.
4. Something you accomplished/made you proud-I weaned Michelle! We officially stopped nursing 100% and she's done wonderfully. She even sleeps through the night 75% of the time, which is amazing.
5. Foods you tried/loved- Samosas at the Treasure Island Flea Market, ice cream at this awesome shop in Ashland OR, and more fried olives from Bistro Don Giovanni (my MIL brought me some for my bday). I also made a killer blackberry cobbler from scratch today, so that was cool!
6. Song/Album you listened to most- Lots of Mumford (like always), along with Sam Smith, Avicii, and Calvin Harris. I would love some recommendations!
7. Youtuber/Blogger you enjoyed the most-Same as last month! I haven't really ventured out to seek more. Anna Saccone and The Saccone-Joly's are still my fav :)
- Anna Saccone (she also blogs!)
9. Favorite item you bought/received - My new Canon Rebel T3! Woot!
10. Something you learned -That life isn't fair nor easy. July has been hard emotionally, which has also lead to me gaining a lot of weight. Boo, that's the negative stuff I've learned. But positively, I learned that CASSIE is having a baby girl too! So many girls! <3
11. Goals for next month- Get the Y house cleaned and packed! I want every penny back from that deposit, and I want this move to be as easy as possible :)
12. Something you're looking forward to-Moving home permanently! I can't wait!
13. Favorite Picture(s) from the month!
- SO many because of my new camera :) But here's a few from my phone.