Sunday, January 5, 2014

Let's Go Niners!

Today Michael is happily watching the 49ers playoff game with Michelle. They are in heaven when a football game is on - it's their special time. The cheering, excited atmosphere, and jumping keeps Michelle especially entertained, and Michael loves having a buddy with him while watching his favorite team.

Watching them together makes me smile, and I'm so grateful to have a husband like Michael, and more importantly, I'm happy my daughter has a father like Michael. Mish even has a little touchdown stance she likes to do. I hope she continues to like football, and they'll have a fun way to bond as she gets older.

Right now I have a pot of homemade vegetarian chili bubbling away on the stove, baked potatoes crisping up in the oven, and hot dogs (veggie for me) steaming up. I also made some iced tea, and Michael has some craft beers from Oregon cooling in the fridge.
The only thing that's missing is the loud craziness of Michael's family - he loves watching games with them because his family is a group of loud and proud 49er supporters! His mom and brother are especially fun to watch a football game with. I can only imagine how loud and crazy their house is right now (and how good it smells because my mother in-law is the best cook and always has something delicious cooking). Hopefully my small (but great smelling) spread will make up for it :)

Let's Go Niners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment