Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bergman Family Eats

I'm a weirdo and I created a blog just for the sole purpose of keeping track of the things we like to eat, and the ways we make them. We tend to rotate out dinner meals, but then I forget what we used to enjoy/how I made it/ or key ingredients. So, this is a way for me to archive meals for the future. Hopefully it keeps us from getting stuck in dinner ruts and allows me to cycle meals in and out more efficiently.

It's probably not something anyone would want to follow, but at the same time, it'd be nice to get some ideas from other people on good meals, based on what I've posted. See something you like or ways I could improve a meal? Let me know! I have a lot to learn in the kitchen, and I love trying new recipes. 

Warning: most of what I make will be vegetarian. I'll discuss how I add meat to some of the one-pot-meals I make (for Michael - sometimes he likes to have meat with dinner, even though he never minds having vegetarian meals), and sometimes I'll post about the meat-centered meals I make for my family, but since I'm vegetarian, there will be a lot of those meals. 

Feel free to follow along, or just pop over and see what I've made at Bergman Family Eats


No comments:

Post a Comment