Thursday, May 24, 2012

Woooo!

Man oh man. The cervix is a very sensitive thing when you are not ready to deliver. Doc decided to check me again, to see if I'd made progress. I did, but it was minimal, so she decided to strip my membranes. Um, ouch! Haha. At least Michelle is still healthy and happy in her warm little water bed. I'm feeling great, except for the contractions that I get in my sleep, but who the heck could complain about that? It's more odd than bothersome. I just wonder why they come at night.

I have ANOTHER appointment on Friday, gonna get checked and possibly stripped again. My poor popo. She needs a break. Although, that break will only come after the baby is born, so I'm gonna have to deal with a little more pain. Lol.

On my last appointment Michael and I also got our vaccinations up to date. Ah! I hate needles. Is it true that I have to keep a needle in my arm the whole time I deliver the baby? :-/ Not my cup o' tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment