Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update, woooo!


I'm HUGE! This pic is from 34 weeks, and I'm 36 weeks this week! :)

For the past month Michael and I have been going to baby classes. We went to a breastfeeding class, a hospital tour/ labor prep class, and a childbirth preparation class. The childbirth prep class went on for the whole month, and it was awesome. I wish we would have signed up for another class, but with how busy I am with school, it's probably best that we didn't. Although, I'm a little worried about concrete methods of focus. I really should read a hypobirthing book.

Also, this month I had my baby shower! It was so exciting to show people my bump, which I thought was huge, but got tons of comments about how small I am. I think I've gotten a lot bigger since then though. We got so much stuff at the shower. People are so freaking generous. Michelle is going to have the cutest clothes on the block! I couldn't believe how many diapers we got, and how we've pretty much gotten everything we need for the baby's arrival.

So, I'm a little grouchy with my doctor. She cancelled my appointment because she was sick (not why I'm irritated), but then didn't reschedule me for two weeks later. I haven't been to see her in over 6 weeks! I'm at the end of my pregnancy, so I'd really like to make sure everything is smoooooth sailing. Is my baby face down? Is my blood pressure ok (I'm awfully swollen these days)? Did I gain too much weight? Oh shit! I forgot to mention, I gained like a million pounds! It's making me worried. I was hoping to reach this current weight when I was about to give birth. Ugh. I guess pregnancy is an event that I can't control.

SCHOOL is stressing me the hell out. I have so much stuff to work on; it's almost laughable how much work I have this quarter. This is supposed to be my easy quarter. Ha. Life has a funny way of working out. I told my teachers that I am leaving school on the 21st and 22nd, so I only have three more weeks! Ah! Three weeks and I am FREE from Davis! It feels awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment