Monday, May 21, 2012

Popo stuff, butt stuff, and whatevs

Man oh man.
So, after Wednesday I was pretty shaken up. We had a follow up appointment on Friday with the doctor to make sure my BP was going down. It didn't really change. So my doc decided to do a cervix check to see how close I was to delivery - in case I was ready enough to induce labor.
Ok. Why hasn't anyone warned me about this horrid torture?! After my body was ripped and torn apart by one touch, we found out I was 1-2 cm and 40% effaced. Doc said to expect Misha sometime this week, and since yesterday I've been losing my mucus plug/bloody show. I've also been having really low cramps, and the pain is coming from the same area that hurt when I got my cervix checked. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see if I'm dilating. I really hope I am! My due date is the Thursday after this next one, so it's not too early.

Michael has been the BEST. He is so supportive of me, and has been an advocate when I feel like I can't speak up. Michael. He is fucking the best. He has been taking care of me like crazy. I can't imagine going through this without him. He's just awesome. We joked and laughed through our Baby Care class, he gets up close and personal with my hoohah and my booty ( I was worried I found a bump and that it was a hemroid..it wasn't. Haha. It didn't hurt or anything, just me bending weird when I was showering my ass and the skin bunched weird. Michael thought I was cute...I thought I was being disgusting. Haha), and he puts up with my CRAZY hormone fluctuations. One second I'm crying, the next I'm screaming, then I'm horny and need sex asap. Michael, he just goes with the flow. Awesome guy. <3

Ok, hopefully I'll have another blog tomorrow, or a baby..who knows!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, and I'm so happy that life is turning out so wonderfully for you. You're going to be a wonderful mommy, and your family is already adorable.

    ReplyDelete