Friday, May 11, 2012

Baby baby baby, labor, and moneyz

Baby baby baby! My mind is constantly on labor-watch. Is it time yet? Was that a Braxton Hicks contraction or a labor contraction? I need to finish packing my bag, but we've already installed the car seat :)
Only three more weeks and the baby is starting to drop. My ribs are feeling so much better. For the past week I've literally been crying because the pain was so bad. One rib kept popping out of place and I'd turn or stretch a certain way and it would pop back into place. Worst pain ever. Thankfully the pressure is going away. I just hope it stays gone.
I have one big paper to write, then another smaller paper due and I am done with the stress of school. My last day will be Monday the 21st, which is awesome. I just hope Michelle will wait until then!

On Wednesday Michael and I went to Folsom to pick up our new car! I am so happy that he finally has a comfortable car that is not only reliable, but luxurious and perfect for him :) Michael is so hardworking, and he is smart with money, so he deserves this. <3 It's nice that we can sell his BMW and have a savings account for when the baby comes. Having a big savings is his (and my) top priority from here on out - well other than taking care of Michelle. Lol.
We have so many plans. I'll be staying at home for a year, we have the car payments, and we want to go to Monterrey for our first anniversary in September. Having a savings is really important for taking care of our immediate family. The three of us are a team - we are our main focus from here on out. It's so weird to say that, but it's true. When people have kids, things change. This is our immediate family now. Weird!

Ok, well I guessssss I could start working on the small paper due Friday. Hmm, how about no.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even express how happy I am for your little family. Life is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete