Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lips and Legs

My daughter is apparently a model. We had an ultrasound yesterday to check if she was head down (which she is; yay!) and my doctor decided to check her size. At first, she was just measuring her head and stomach, but then when she went to measure her legs, the doc literally said "whoa!". Apparently, she has some of the longest legs the doc has seen. Haha. :) She gets that from my dad's side of the family. Because she is gonna be so long, we couldn't get an accurate reading of her weight (her long legs threw off the calculations I guess). The doc gave us a number (6 lbs 14 oz) but said it was WAY over. Haha. I was expecting her to be 7 at birth, so now I have no guess. Will she be smaller? Bigger?

Also, we got another clear shot of her lips! The are so big and beautiful! Doc even made note of them, saying "with those legs and those lips, you guys better be careful!" Haha.

I can't wait to meet my little lady. I just want to hold her and kiss that little face all over!

Below is a picture of her big lips :) It's a shot looking up at her face from down below. Look for the nostrils, then you'll see her lips (they look like she's wearing lipstick). <3 AND, there is a pic with doodles to point it out.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment