Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 16 update and GENDER REVEAL!

I fail a updating my blog! Good thing no one reads it, that way I'm not letting anyone down ;-)

So, last weekend we found out the sex of the baby! I was so excited to find out, and Michelle's reaction was the best thing in the world. I won't spill the beans until after this bump update, because I'm evil. Actually, maybe I'll slip it it.

Mish is showing us, can you see? ;-)


How far along? 16 weeks! (As of Sunday; I'm SO late posting this!)

Total weight gain: No clue! But I'll find out on the 10th :)

Maternity clothes? Yep! I actually bought my second pair of maternity jeans this week because all of my other pants are too tight in the hips :(

Stretch marks? Still only the ones from last time!

Sleep: Not the best, but those few precious hours while Mish sleeps in her own bed are bliss. She's in and out of the bed depending on her mood. Lol. 

Miss anything? Patience (I'm very moody this week), and caffeine. I would kill for a warm mug of coffee.   

Movement: Yes, here and there! And actually I found out that I'm already having braxton hicks (early, just like my first pregnancy). Those sometimes catch me off guard and make me wonder if I'm feeling the baby move :) Thankfully they don't hurt!

Food cravings: Since I just ate dinner, I'm having trouble thinking of any cravings. Actually, my appetite is very low lately, so in general I don't have many cravings. My last week's craving has been satisfied because I made enchiladas this week, and I have had them for 3 meals in a row. Lol! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thankfully just the same old aversion to avocados and Chipotle.  

Gender: GIRL! Our sweet, second baby girl will be named Noelle Emilia <3 We are over the moon. When we found out at the ultrasound we said, "Michelle, did you hear that? The baby is a girl!" and she looked at us crooked and said "I know!" hahaha! She's been telling us since day 1 that the baby was a girl, and she knew. Lol! 
We got Noelle this when we found out :)


Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Restless nights and mood swings :p 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy with chances of psychotic meltdowns over nothing. Yay!

Looking forward to: Working on Noey's nursery and Halloween (tomorrow!) 

Milestones: Find out Noelle's sex, and cleaning the girl's rooms and starting to plan the nursery decor.

1 comment: