Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Week 15 Bump Update

How far along? 15 weeks!

Total weight gain: No idea, I refuse to weigh myself outside of the doc's office. Lol

Maternity clothes? Yep! But actually, sometimes I don't wear them and I feel like a elephant squeezed into a bikini ;-)

Stretch marks? Still only the ones from last time!

Sleep: Eh, a little weird. I think I have insomnia? 

Miss anything? COFFEE, energy, and my patience with rude people. Lol.  

Movement: I think so! Last night I was feeling something funny and I announced it to Michael and Michelle. Mish ran right over and put her finger in my belly button and said "tickle tickle tickle baby!" hahaha!

Food cravings: My homemade bean enchiladas. I made some this week, but it just didn't fill the void. I need them again. Lol 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Weirdly enough, my favorite restaurant Chipotle :( 

Gender: No clue! BUT we find out on Saturday! AH!

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: No idea because I have the worst allergies, so I'm sleepy, stuffy, and sore from that. But other than that I feel fine :) 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!!! Ah! SO SOON!

Milestones: Not crying once this week. Woot.

1 comment: