Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 17 Bump Update



How far along? 17 weeks, woot!

Total weight gain: No clue! But I'll find out on the 10th :) Although, I stepped on the scale at home and it looked lower than I thought it would be. I don't know where I started, so it's arbitrary at this point. 

Maternity clothes? Yep! I love them - so comfortable!

Stretch marks? Still only the ones from last time!

Sleep: Meh. Sometimes okay, but usually restless.  

Miss anything? Patience and control over my emotions. And cofffffeeeeee!

Movement: Yes! I feel her moving a lot. It's a nice comfort when I'm sitting still. 

Food cravings: Not really, nothing ever sounds good. I wish I had tons of cravings, then I wouldn't dread mealtimes. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Same as always. Thankfully just the same old aversion to avocados and Chipotle.  

Gender: GIRL! Noelle Emilia <3

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Restless nights and mood swings :p 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy with chances of psychotic meltdowns over nothing, and crying spells. Yay!

Looking forward to: Working on Noelle's nursery, and Michelle's big girl room.

Milestones: Finally having a real baby bump :) See pic abover ;-)

1 comment: