Friday, October 24, 2014

Lazy Days and Belly Laughs

I swear, this week has been such a wash because I've been so lazy and blah. Do you have days like those, random reader? The end of last week was very rough for me, so that sad mood persisted into this week. I'm not able to let things slide off my back as easily as I'd like. Hopefully with the news of Baby B's sex tomorrow, my mood will lift and I'll be back to normal. My kids make me happy. Little do they know just looking at them makes me feel happier, stronger, and purpose.

Just this week Michelle has made us laugh uncontrollably multiple times. She never ceases to make us laugh or smile. Here are two examples of things that she's done to make us laugh lately (according to my FB posts):


  • Michelle just said "I'm a pretty princess!" and Michael said "well, I'm a cowboy." She said "no you're not a cowboy! You're a boofa!" hahahahaha!!

  • I thought I was feeling the baby move, so I told Michelle. She ran over and put her finger in my belly button and said "tickle tickle tickle baby!" Hahaha!

Lol! Isn't she a crack up? Oh, ps, "boofa" is our family's word for fart. She also called Michael a "sneaky snook" yesterday, which is what the child-pirates call Captain Hook on Jake and The Neverland Pirates. Lol. Oh goodness. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a rough go last week. :(
    But oh, the saving grace of the boofa!!!

    ReplyDelete