Tuesday, October 14, 2014

14 Week Pregnancy Update

Yep, I'm pregnant! I was nervous to come back to my blog because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret, and I didn't want to share the news too early (like I did on my side blog, then I had an early miscarriage and it just broke my heart). So I waited ages to start posting here, but I'm excited that the cat's out of the bag!

How far along? 14 weeks! Ah!!!

Total weight gain: 2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes. I technically don't need them, but my body shape is changing rapidly and they just feel so much better to wear. I started wearing them a few weeks ago.

Stretch marks? Only the ones from last time!

Sleep: It started out okay, but now it's getting a little weird. I wake up super early, and sometimes I'll randomly be up in the middle of the night for an hour. Thankfully Michelle is sleeping amazingly in her toddler bed (most nights, lol). 

Miss anything? COFFEE and caffeine! I can never just have one cup, so I try to avoid coffee altogether while pregnant. When Baby B is born, I am requesting a large cup of coffee to be at my bedside table ;-)  

Movement: None that I can be sure of. It's still probably too early.

Food cravings: Junk food and sweets. With Michelle I ate oranges like crazy, but this time I can't get enough sweets - I hate it! I always feel so gross these days because of my poor diet. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Avocados have been getting to me since getting pregnant. If it's not 100% perfect it will make me gag. And my version of perfect is when the avocado is just ripe, so I've been avoiding them. Lol 

Gender: No clue! 

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Finally passed the exhaustion stage, but not passed the evil possession stage. I am very quick to cry or get angry, which sucks for Michael and Michelle. 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!!! Ah!

Milestones: Getting into the second trimester. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you've finally updated! I've been stalking both blogs like every other day since you last posted. Lol! Yay baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete