Saturday, June 28, 2014

TEN.

Ten years ago Michael and I were talking on the phone, both of us trying to muster up the courage to make our relationship "official". We had gone on a date the week before, but on the 28th, we decided that we wanted to become an exclusive couple. He still says I stole his thunder because I asked him two seconds before he could ask me. Haha!

BEST.DECISION.OF.MY.LIFE!

I can't believe, at 17, I met the man I would marry and have children with. We were babies! These past ten years have seriously flown by so quickly. I remember the butterflies in my stomach during our first date, our first kiss, and when I knew I loved him. Each year has gotten better. We went from teens in love, to moving out on our own together, to home-ownership, marriage, and having a beautiful baby. I truly grew up by his side, and because of him I have the best life. His love and encouragement got me through college, childbirth, and every other day in between. Every amazing memory I carry in my heart is associated with him. He's my rock. As corny as it sounds, I wouldn't be ME without him.

Here's to ten more! And ten more! And a whole lifetime together. I love you so much, Michael <3

This Year!

2004

2005

2007

2007

2013

2004

2006

2005

2011

2011

2011

2009

2011

No comments:

Post a Comment