Monday, June 23, 2014

Quick note

Today friend shared this quote with me: "the more you love your decisions, the less you need others to." And I've been sitting here thinking about it nonstop. I am proud of my decisions, and I think that's why I am usually so open about my life; why I share so much and why I don't really have shame about opening my life to a blog. And while all this is true, I don't want to fill up this space with venting and random rambles that might get deleted later.

I mentioned a while ago that I have another blog that's less about pictures and fun adventures, and more about my rambles and more of a place for me to vent. I've been updating over there quite a bit because it's not advertised anywhere (like via my instrgram, twitter, or facebook). So while it seems like this blog is being neglected, it's just that I've been typing away over there :)

jdjbergman.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment