Friday, June 13, 2014

Michelle's Birthday Elmo Party!

Michelle's party was on the 7th and she had so much fun! She wore the rag skirt I made, along with her elmo shoe bows and a cute ruffle shirt. She wore it for about 30-40 minutes before all the kids changed into their bathing suits and ran through the sprinkers ;-)

^^ What on earth is this face?! Hahaha! Mish has been making this face lately when I ask her to smile for the camera. So funny!
The bows up close :)


We filled up the tugboat with sand and the kids had a blast! Totally worth finding sand all over the house the next day.


When we sang with Happy Birthday song Mish sang along, cheered, and blew out the candle! It was so cute, and so funny. I'm glad she didn't cry or hide!

Some of MY friends came to the party! It was so nice to catch up with them <3

My friend Jessica made the cookies and they were to die for! So good!!!


My ghetto elmo cupcakes ;-) The party theme was Elmo, but all of the colors were pink and white. They weren't the prettiest, but the kids and adults seemed to like them!

A banner I made. Says "Hooray Michelle!"











My little family <3


When everyone left Michelle was pretty bummed. But I was secretly happy because it meant I could eat the last hidden elmo cookie from my secret hiding place! Mmm. Did I mention these cookies were AMAZING!?



Michelle had SO much fun, and we were so thankful for everyone who came out to celebrate with us. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment