Friday, June 13, 2014

Rambles about future baby

Tonight Michael and I collected all of the "baby" stuff from our garage and moved it up to the nursery. We need the space in the garage for a project we're working on, and we wanted to get the baby stuff organized before I get pregnant again. It was super weird to go through those boxes and see everything. I still think of Mish as my little baby, but looking at that stuff made me realize how much she's grown. My little baby bean is a kid! Waaah!
Of course I type that and she crawls over to start nursing. Ha. Yeah, my 2 year old is still nursing. Anytime I mention stopping, she has a little freakout. Aye yi yi.

I wonder how Mish will react to a new baby. I really need to introduce her to a small baby to see how she interacts with it. I can't imagine life where Mish isn't the sole center of my universe. She's so used to being the center of our attention; I don't want her to feel like she's not loved or important if we bring another baby into the mix.
Maybe this is something all parents think about and I'll laugh about it later, but it's something that has me so scared. I always want Mish to feel loved, important, heard, and seen. She's so important to us, and I always want her to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment