Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weight Update

These past 8 weeks have been so productive for our weight loss! Michael and I have each dropped down a pants size! We've been tracking, measuring, and weighing our food intake, and it's paying off!


Michael has lost 30 pounds, I have lose 20 pounds! We definitely have a long way to go, but we're so pleased with the progress we're making. It's especially exciting to hear that other people can see a change in our losses!

I'd love to drop 20-30 more pounds within this next year. I know it's a lot of weight, but I have a lot to lose! I know I'll never be a skinny-mini size 2 (my body just isn't built that way - BIG hips run on my dad's side and I have 'em), but I want to be fit and healthy! I want to be able to buy things because I like them, not because they're the only options. I want to be comfortable in my skin. I want to be able to keep up with Michelle as she grows and explores. Thankfully Michael and I are doing this as a team, so we keep each other motivated and accountable. I wouldn't have made it this far without him.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you guys! You look amazing, and are so motivated! Way to go. Can't wait to see more progress.

    ReplyDelete