Friday, June 7, 2013

ONE!

Sunday marked the one year anniversary that I met the love of my life (well, the second love of my life. Hi, husband!). My beautiful, inquisitive, spunky, and loving little baby girl turned one. To celebrate, we threw her a party on Saturday, and for a one-year old, the party was a rager.

We had a jumpy house, bubble machine, toys galore, rainbow decorations, adorable cupcakes and cookies, and cool rainbow layered jello cups! Michelle was spoiled by everyone who came, and now my house is toy (and adorable clothes) paradise. 

It's crazy to see how much Michelle is changing since her birthday. At the party she took a few steps, then this week she's been taking more and more. She's also been mimicking words and being more adventurous. She's changing before my eyes. My little bean <3

Below are some pics of the festivities and our party guests. We are so pleased with how it turned out, and thankful for the love that was shown!
Playing with Izzy in her adorable rainbow romper!












No comments:

Post a Comment