Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Days


This past weekend was fun-filled and family oriented. Just the way I like to spend my weekends :)
On Friday night we went to Vacaville's Creekwalk Concert series with our friends Jeff and Jessica to watch an R&B/Funk group perform. It was fun to sit in the grass and enjoy the music. Michelle had so much fun dancing and playing! She really took to Jeff - climbing on him and playing with him! She also had fun hugging and kissing on her cousin Izzy. Silly girl!

So sweet!

On Saturday, we spent the day going on another one of our family walks, shopping, and spending the day together. I could spend the rest of my life with only Michael and Michelle, and never bore of them. They always keep me so entertained! 


She LOVES our walks! She likes it when Charlie runs :)

Sunday was Father's Day! Michael and I planned on spending the day with both of our fathers, so we started the day off with my family at a local diner chain. Michelle had so much fun playing with her cousins and eating her own big girl breakfast (a scrambled egg!). She was sad to leave her cousins when it was time to go.

Group Hug!

We headed to Napa to hang with my in-laws for the rest of the day. Michael and his dad went to the golf range to hit balls, so I hung out with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law Rachael. Mish had so much fun crawling all over the house, playing with the special toys Grandma bought, and climbing aunt Rachael's bed all by herself. I liked being able to relax while Rach chased Mish around. Family! Yay!

The Bergman Dads

This week has been nice too. I was able to go shopping with my mom yesterday (before she leaves for Mexico! Boo, I'm going to miss talking to her everyday. She'll be back in a week though), on a very long family walk, and watch Michelle do some break-dancing! Haha, I wish I had a way to share iPhone videos on my blog! She is hilarious when she dances!!
Everyday feels like a gift lately. I love watching Mish grow, get closer and more attached to Michael, and watch their bond shift. He's always been the most attentive father, but Mish nurses full time, and never wanted me too far away. Lately she's clapping and cheering whenever Michael walks into the room, and wanting to cuddle with him after work. I think I have a daddy's girl on my hands!

Cuddle session. She NEVER does this with anyone! It was so adorable!

Tomorrow we are going to San Francisco for a Giants game with my in-laws and Michelle's cousin Nichole :) The girls are 3 weeks apart, so it's fun to get them together as much as we can! 
Let's Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment