Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend Fun (part 1)

Celebrating our parents birthdays was a hit! Michelle had so much fun all weekend long, and it was nice to be surrounded by family.

Mish happily got carried all over the city in the Boba carrier

Misha getting attention from Auntie Rach and Uncle Ant; then everyone played in the candy shop!
Friday night was spent with my husband's family in North Beach, San Francisco to celebrate my mother in law's birthday. We had dinner at a great Italian place, dessert in a tiny (but amazing) cafe, and tons of taffy! Our feet hurt from walking, our stomachs hurt from laughing, and our taste buds got a workout from tons of great eats! Michelle got so much attention and affection, she didn't know what to do with herself!

Cassie with our girls and me with the handsome Max!

My three gorgeous nieces and Michelle 
Saturday night was spent at my parents' house having a pizza party for my dad's birthday. My parents recently built a pizza oven out back, so we had fun rolling dough, putting on random toppings, and catching up with friends and family. I got to see three of my favorite mamas (Cass, Nikki, and Melissa) and all of our kids had fun running around and chewing on each others fingers.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment