Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Parents!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Dear Parents!!! Happy Birthday to you!

Tuesday the 16th was Papa's (my dad, Steve) 50th birthday! My dad is pretty awesome. He is a firefighter reserve with his town's fire station (basically he is a firefighter for fun - he saves people because he loves it!), and loves taking my mom on motorcycle rides! To celebrate, we're having a pizza making party at my parents' house! Woo!


















Today, the 19th is Grandma's (Michael's mom, Diann) birthday! She's turning 49, and according to her, this is the last time she's growing older on a birthday. From here on out she's turning 49 every year! Di is especially cool because she rocks out to crazy Bay Area rap and enables my sweet tooth <3 I'm pretty sure we're going to San Francisco to celebrate her day!


















Hooray for parents/grandparents and birthdays! Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment