Thursday, October 18, 2012

Meeting Aunt Jessica

Blurry Photo Courtesy of Diann Bergman!



















This past Tuesday Misha finally got to meet her Aunt Jessica! 
Michael was so excited for his sister to meet Michelle, because at 4 1/2 months old, our little babe is already so big and advanced. She's already growing teeth!

Jessica has been teaching on a farm in Alaska for the past year or so, and just got back to the Bay Area. Looks like Mish already loves her Aunt!

We spent the evening looking through old Bergman family photos, having rootbeer floats, and eating from the world's largest pizza (not really, but it's big!). Hooray for family time!

xoxo, Jess

1 comment:

  1. I love that your blogging more, lately! I clicked the link to your pizza, and just blasted mafia music through the speakers. I almost died laughing as I fumbled to shut off the speakers, and not wake the babies while I choked on my laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete