Saturday, March 3, 2012

27 weeks and a quick update

No news on the weight gain front...I think I've gained one pound, so not much to brag about.
(At the end of this post is a picture from Thursday of my bump - 27 weeks!)

How can I tell if this new desire to have my house clean all the time is nesting, or me actually starting to care about having a messy house? Either way, it's nice to be able to have people drop by without the humiliation of a bra hanging from the chandelier and a sex toy peeking out from beneath the couch cushions. Haha. Obviously I'm exaggerating. Why on earth would we have our sex toys downstairs?! Lol

I feel like I'm getting bigger, but after looking at pictures from last week, it's apparent that I'm the same ole' me. Either way, the baby feels heavier. My back is starting to ache a bit, which has resulted in me waddling when I get sleepy or sore. Haha, Michael thinks it's hilarious to watch me waddle and do my "pregnancy stand up" when I get up from the couch. Lol.

Today is Izzy's fifth birthday party, and I am so excited to go and see everyone. Is it weird that I have baby fever? I mean, I carry a baby with me all day, but I am so excited to see and hold a new tiny baby. I think my bestie and my baby's bestie (Cass and Mackenzie, and Mark and Max) are staying home today cos her little guy is sick. I feel so sad for them! I don't know what I am going to do when Misha gets sick for the first time. I imagine it's both scary and sad. Scary cos I'm a stress case, and sad cos I know how much it sucks to be sick as an adult (when you have control over everything), so I can't imagine how much it sucks when you are a small kid. :( Feel better soon Max!

 Here's a pic of my belly. Do I look bigger (in the stomach. Ignore my fat arms..or else!! lol) to you? I feel bigger. Just for fun, I'll also throw in a picture of my front. I think I look a little bit wider (also, please disregard my headlights showing. Also disregard the fact that they are facing different directions. I didn't have time to primp my nips). Who knows.


1 comment: