Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yeti Baby

Guess what I should be doing? If you've guessed "write a paper" then you must be an avid reader of this blog. Since I have a 5 hour deadline, I thought I'd create more of a crunch and write a bloggity blog.

On Tuesday, Michael and I went to our follow up ultrasound to get a clear shot of the little lady's heart. The last tech couldn't get a clear shot, but we were fine with it since it meant we got another glimpse of our girl. She's healthy and lovely, and apparently she's hairy! Below is a picture of her ultrasound, and if you look at the back of her head you might notice her hair. I bet it'll be thick and black!

The ultrasound tech also told us that she weighs 3 lbs (plus or minus 7 oz.). Wow! I hope she doesn't get too heavy; I want to get out of my labor with a semi-normal cooter.

Ok, on that gross note, I'm off to sweep my stairs, or whatever else people do to procrastinate.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment