Monday, November 24, 2014

20 Week Bump Update



How far along? 20 weeks done, 20 weeks to go! I can't believe I'm halfway done!

Total weight gain:  5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes! And I'm actually on the hunt for more - I forgot that I didn't need much last time because I was plus-sized, lost weight, and was able to wear most of my clothes until I delivered Mish. Right now all of my jackets look so silly on my bump!

Stretch marks? Still only the ones from last time! But I bet I'll get more soon. 

Sleep: Good if I don't wake up, but if I do, I'm up for an hour or more. Lol. Insomnia!   

Miss anything? Sleeping comfortably on my stomach, my skinny pre-pregnancy body that I only got to enjoy for a few months (I lost 50 lbs), and Michael being able to come home at lunch. I miss seeing him a lot throughout the day <3

Movement: Yes! Especially in the evenings! She's a late bird for sure :) 

Food cravings: Ice cream, junk food, and cereal. Lol! I wish I craved veggies and fruit like I did when I was pregnant with Michelle. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Same as always. Thankfully just the same old aversion to avocados and Chipotle.  

Gender: GIRL! Noelle Emilia <3

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Bouts of insomnia, cravings, and no period. Lol. That's a symptom, right? Ha!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound in two days :) And, finishing the nursery and Mish's big girl room. It's slooooow progress, but going fine :) 

Milestones: Halfway mark! And Noelle's crib is set up :) 


1 comment:

  1. Half way, baby!!!
    Is it the crib Mish used?
    Do a nursery & big girl room post!! I wanna see pics!

    ReplyDelete