Friday, March 14, 2014

Needed a Smile

I promised myself I would make a blog this week, but with crappy private stuff going on, I couldn't get myself to the computer to write.
Because I needed a smile, I thought I would make this blog post all about things that have made me smile in the past week.

Michelle's cute little way of saying "thank you" has morphed into "ti-ti-wehca" hahaha. It's a combination of thank you and you're welcome. We always say you're welcome when she says thank you, so now she just combines both words. Lol

Yes, this is Michelle riding a big wheel! Haha! Her cousin got it for her birthday and graciously let Michelle ride it (she ended up just going backwards the whole time. Lol).


Aren't those sunglasses a crack-up! She loves sunglasses, so when I found these little kid ones with Mickey Mouse etched on the lenses, I knew I had to get them. Mish is obsessed with Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

 She just melts my heart! So cute! And no, we didn't get a new dog, that's just Michelle's friend puppy.

 Sitting with her bunny friends while walking around downtown Napa. She saw them and immediatly ran over to sit with them. Nothing better than an animal lover :)

 Cool dude!! Mish is finally big enough to play in her little pedal car. Of course she had to wear the sunglasses and bring Minnie along. Road trip!

 This pic makes me smile because it took me forever to talk her into getting dressed, and once she was dressed, she kept pulling her skirt up around her stomach. Haha. We are potty training and she's usually naked.
Playing with her doll friends. I bought some beanie baby dolls from a consignment sale and I've started making them over. I pinned back hair on one (just need to sew it down, at the moment it's clipped), and the other one got her frizzy curls turned into braid/dreads. I've also sewn them a few dresses because the outfits they came with are hideous!

Today I am working on refinishing an old rocking horse that I bought when Michelle was a newborn/or I was pregnant? I can't remember. But I am so excited! I will make a blog post all about it when I finish.

Keep smiling, friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment