Saturday, March 15, 2014

Being A Mama


Being a mother is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm thankful every single day that I get to be Michelle's mama.
There will never be a day I will turn away her love, or withhold my understanding and affection.
Until my dying day, I will forever be her mom and that's my life's greatest accomplishment.
Because of her, I try to be the best ME possible. Because of her, I love Michael more- because I see how much he loves her, and that together we made such a cool kid. Because of her, I see the beauty in every day.

I'm not the type of person to pat herself on the back or to brag about herself, but I'm a damn good mother and wife. I'm proud of the life I've built with Michael. I treat people with compassion, I have an open mind, and I'm always open with affection.
I'm deserving of love, warmth, and understanding. Starting now, if I'm not given it, i will give it to myself (wise words from a beautiful, wise woman who listened to me with love and an open heart-thank you!).
And to you reading this, you do the same! You are deserving of love, affection, compassion, and understanding. We all are.


Pics Via Pinterest: here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment