Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Update

Aye yi yi! Of course right when I get into a good blogging flow, I get the flu! Last week was miserable, but this week has been much better :) I actually feel pretty darned good, which means I am completely out of excuses when it come to working out! Lol.
I'm still riding my weight loss plateau, so it's time to shake up the daily routine and get my saggy booty moving! I want to end 2013 the healthiest I've ever been. I'm on the right track, so I want to end this year on a high note.

My awesome sister Nikki is coming up to Yreka this weekend with my two nieces. I already know I want to take them to Ashland one day, and then explore Yreka the next day. I'm so excited that they are driving all the way up here on a 3-day weekend just to see us :) I miss our family! I hope my in-laws and my parents will come up too! We miss them all so much <3
My dad is currently in Yosemite fighting the fires. He was also on the Sacramento morning news this morning! I bet he is having a good time taking care of other people. Doing this is definitely his passion.

Ok, well my rambling is over. Maybe I'll have something of quality to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment