Thursday, April 25, 2013

Weight and Backyard update

As much as I wanted to keep a running blog of the progress in our backyard, I couldn't! This yard project has dominated every weekend since we've started!

Since we started, we removed the concrete in the yard, removed the raised beds and replaced with redwood and healthy soil, dug trenches for a sprinkler system, and are 99% finished with the sprinkler installation!!!

All that's left is to finish the sprinklers, add sand and soil to the yard, add grass, and relax! Kinda. Lol. The front yard got messed up when we were taking out the concrete, so we are still trying to make everything look pretty.

Today Michael and I went to a weight management class to get on the road to healthier living. My goal is to lose 35 lbs by Xmas, but 50 lbs overall. I'm kinda nervous to start, because every other time I've started, I've failed. Thankfully Michael and I are on the same page, and we're doing this together!

Michelle started crawling, and drives around her princess scooter like a beast! She loves to pull herself up to stand, and thinks the dog is her personal jungle gym. She's really coming into her own. She has her own personality, gives kisses and cuddles, and cracks her self up all day long. I really love the little person she is becoming.

Sorry for the lack of pics, I'll update this week! Promise!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment