Monday, April 29, 2013

Healthy Living and Life

Last Thursday, Michael and I went to a weight management class. We decided it's time to get healthy and do things right. I'm a binge eater, no doubt about it, so I've been trying to be super diligent about tracking my calories on Spark People. I really love that site, and the fact that I can scan the barcode of things I'm eating, and my calories will be tracked, is AMAZING!

Besides eating better, I am going to start exercising. I say "going to" because I haven't started yet. The backyard took up all of our time this weekend, and today I cleaned my filthy house. Who knew working with dirt for days on end would track dirt into a house, causing rocks and dirt to cover your baby's knees as she crawled? GROSS!

Tomorrow I have jury duty and I'm dreading it. I don't pump my breastmilk, and Michael will have to call into work and miss 1/2 day. Hopefully they don't expect me to serve on a trial, because I will bawl! :(
I'm getting sad! Here are some pictures to brighten the mood! They're from my blogging hiatus. They're all of the cutest Bergman ever: Michelle!

In a firetruck, visiting Papa's station!

Easter eggs and presents!

Being a cool kid on the swings!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment