Friday, February 10, 2012

Sophie, Skirts, and Baby Autumn

Tonight Michael surprised me (well, Michelle) with a Sophie la Girafe! It was so sweet of him to get this for her...especially when I only mentioned the toy to him once or twice :)

I've been thinking a lot about birthing outfits and whether or not I should make my own dress/skirt to wear for the delivery process. I don't want to wear a hospital gown while I'm squatting or kneeling on a birthing ball...my butt is not for show! lol. I'm thinking nursing sports bra and a skirt/dress thing. I'll decide/figure something out once I get a little bigger and talk to my doctor about our birth plans.

My cousin Melissa gave birth last night to a beautiful baby girl! After a really hard labor and recovery for the baby during her last pregnancy, this was very happy news! It's always amazing news when someone has a good labor and a healthy baby, but when they have a history of complications, it's extra relieving!
Welcome to the world, baby Autumn! You have a wonderful family, adorable brothers, and I cant wait to cuddle you!!

1 comment: