Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kick kick kick

I think I have a ninja baby. She loves to kick and dance about in my womb. I think it's freaking awesome; I love each little movement she makes. She especially moves when Michael is talking. I think she likes him more than me; I'm gonna have to start competing with him!

On Sunday my mom was able to feel Michelle kick! She is the first person other than Michael to have the privilege. Later that day, Rachael felt her kick too! My stomach even jumps around and moves when she is particularly active. I can't wait until it moves in a huge wave and looks like a scene from Alien. Lol

Also, this weekend my family's friend Kris and her sister Dianna came by and brought us a baby book, and keepsakes for the nursery! It was so sweet and generous; I can't wait to fill up the baby book and album, and add little treasures to the keepsake box. We're very lucky to have such sweet friends and family.

Not much else to update on...just wanted to stay active on blogger, since I tend to disappear if I don't stay motivated.

<3
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Like. Everything about this. I cannot wait to be a mommy with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninja babies are the best babies.

    ReplyDelete