Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014


Christmas morning was very eventful and fun! We woke Mish up to head downstairs for presents! This was the first year she really understood what Christmas was, and knew to expect presents :)




Santa brought her a cool big kid scooter! She immediately hopped on it and tried it out. How is my 2 year old already such a big kid? Waah!



Santa also brought her a stocking full of fun goodies, and Mama and Daddy gave her some fun presents too ;-)

After presents we drove over to my parents' house to exchange gifts with my family, and to have a delicious brunch. 



Mish and her cousin Izzy with Papa

The cousins with Grammy
After brunch and presents with my family, we drove into Napa to celebrate the holiday with my in-laws (we spend xmas eve with my parents, so it's two busy days back-to-back). 


My father in law is notorious for falling asleep during gatherings. Lol!

 
Me and my big old 24 week baby bump :) And yes, that is Michelle's VW van tent in the background. Her aunt got it for her for xmas. Lol! In fact, Mish was spoiled and got TONS of amazing gifts from both of our families. Is it normal to be jealous of a toddler?
Mish and her uncle Anthony had fun playing with the giant Jenga set that Michael and I made for my sister in law :) 


My mother in law made a huge delicious dinner. Manicotti, baked crab, and ham! Whoa baby! 

Kisses from mama <3

My handsome yeti <3



It was a great Christmas! We had fun celebrating and eating with our families :)

1 comment:

  1. Liam has the red version of the Vdub bus! My dad got it for his bday last year.
    Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete