Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Treasure Island Flea Market

On the Sunday after my birthday, I went to the Treasure Island Flea Market with Michael and my sister Nikki. We had fun looking through old stuff, eating delicious food, and soaking up the seaside air. Is it seaside in a bay? Bay air? Hmm



I LOVED this whole trunk of frames. 

Have I mentioned I have a thing for teal furniture? I wish this toddler chair was just a little cheaper. It would be in my house if it was ;-)

Made in Haiti and SO beautiful! 

My beautiful sister looking at some beautiful art. She's always down to explore and have fun :)


We had the BEST food at the Flea Market, and honestly, I'd go back just to grub on all that deliciousness <3
SO many food trucks!

Fruit, mmmm

Samosas! Ahh yes!

Michael's chicken tikka masala burrito. Smelled SO good.

She loved this creamy milky mango drink from the Indian food truck. Can't remember what it was called, but I wish I did!

Baby bird, eating all the food.

Kisses from Auntie Nikki!

Kisses from Daddy!

I was so tempted to buy this vintage bassinet. I am regretting not buying it now!

Petting this HUGE dog! Pictures don't do it justice, this guy was MASSIVE!

Kissing her new bracelet. Hahaha, think she likes it?!
 The Flea Market also had a little petting zoo! Mish loved the goats, bunnies, and pig. She was a little nervous about the chickens and ducks. I don't blame her! Lol





View from Treasure Island. Oh San Francisco, you're so beautiful

But she's the prettiest of all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment