Friday, May 16, 2014

Blogging Fail!

I fail! I haven't updated my blog in 3 months! I kind of had my feelings hurt when someone I care about told me that she won't read my blog, and I sort of thought, "well, no one else is either, so why waste my time?"
But then I was thinking about it, and I realized that I started this blog in the first place as a personal log to track my pregnancy, newly married life, and fun adventures in being a new mom.

So, I will try my hardest to update more, and to not share updates when I post my blog. If someone wants to follow along, then great! But I need to remember that I write this blog for me :) No point in getting upset that someone doesn't want to follow along.

--------------------

Life has been very routine these past few months. We've just been driving home on weekends and coming back to Y during the week. The weekends are usually jam-packed with appointments, to-do-lists, and meet-ups. The week days are boring, almost like we just live the bare minimum until the weekends, then we go full-force.

Our house in the Bay Area had a termite scare, which ended up just being water rot above our sliding glass door. I say "only" because termites would have been a disaster, but this water rot is actually a big mess. We are taking the door out tomorrow and putting in french doors! In anticipation for the re-do, I got excited to start re-designing our living room. I painted the walls, bought some new decor, and re-did a really nice coffee table (which I'll post about soon).
The room looks great, but it'll finally be done after this weekend; which is great, because Michelle's 2nd birthday party is going to be in 3 weeks! We definitely are working against the clock, but I think we'll get it done. I'm staying in the Bay this week, so I will have 10 days to do everything I need.

So here's my quick update! Sorry blog, I shouldn't have abandoned you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment